Contributions to the Theory of Marginal Cost Pricing
AbstractIntroduction to the Symposium on Peak Load Pricing
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The RAND Corporation in its journal Bell Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rje.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C.K. Woo & Brian Horii & Ira Horowitz, 2002. "The Hopkinson tariff alternative to TOU rates in the Israel Electric Corporation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 9-19.
- Raineri, Ricardo & Contreras, Gonzalo, 2010. "Efficient capacity investment and joint production agreements in an oligopolistic electricity market: The HidroAysén joint venture project," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6551-6559, November.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Kolm as a Contributor to Public Utility Pricing, Second Best Culture and the Theory of Regulation," IDEI Working Papers 490, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- José Pablo Arellano, 2004. "Principios para Tarificar la Transmisión Eléctrica," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(123), pages 231-253.
- Joskow, Paul L., 2008. "Capacity payments in imperfect electricity markets: Need and design," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 159-170, September.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & De Vries, Laurens, 2004.
"Insufficient incentives for investment in electricity generations,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 253-267, December.
- Neuhoff, K. & de Vries, L., 2004. "'Insufficient Incentives for Investment in Electricity Generation’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0428, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fischer, Ronald & Serra, Pablo, 2003.
"Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 303-314, July.
- Ronald Fischer & Pablo Serra, 2001. "Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities," Documentos de Trabajo 108, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- N. Vijayamohanan Pillai, 2003. "A contribution to peak load pricing theory and application," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 346, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- M. Soledad Arellano & Pablo Serra, 2005. "Market Power in Price-Regulated Power Industries," Documentos de Trabajo 208, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- John G. Riley & Charles R. Scherer, 1976. "Optimal Water Pricing with Cyclical Supply and Demand," UCLA Economics Working Papers 077, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.