Some Theoretical And Practical Lessons To Be Learnt From The Economic Crisis Challenges In Romania
AbstractThe present article has as a main theme the complex mechanism regarding the evolution of world global economy crisis started back in 2008, and its present influence at the level of Romanian economy. This paper herein will analyze, in short, a few of the theoretical, methodological, practical and implementation challenges brought about by the crisis in Romania, as well as the likely ways to prevent, mitigate impacts and resist to its shocks or to go back to the path of a sustainable economic growth.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universitatea Spiru Haret in its journal Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: no. 13 Street Ion Ghica, Quarter 3, Bucharest, Cod postal: 030045, tel: (004021) 455.1000; 314.00.75; 314.00.76, fax: (004021) 314.39.08, e-mail: email@example.com
Phone: (004021) 455.1000
Fax: (004021) 314.39.08
Web page: http://anale-economie.spiruharet.ro/en/
More information through EDIRC
economic crisis; economic analyze; economic recovery process;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GEAMĂNU, Marinela & POPESCU, Barbu Bogdan, 2013. "Analysis Of Romania’S External Debt And The Implications For Foreign Relations During 2000-2013," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 4(3), pages 61-67.
- Dobre, Ana Maria, 2012. "Intangible assets as a source of competitiveness in the post-crisis economy. The role of trademarks," MPRA Paper 48780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aurelian A BONDREA) or (Constantin Mecu) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Constantin Mecu to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.