The Evolution Of Romanian Demographic Phenomena In Terms Of Globalization
AbstractGlobalisation and demography are the main forces modelling the development of societies at large and of each nation in particular.The paper aims to identify and synthetically present some factors of influence which triggered by the end of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st century a series of characteristics defining the changes of the demographic model and structure of population on age brackets.The paper presents the results obtained by using the Markov-type model, for studying the development of demographic indicators in Romania, and their forecasting as well.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universitatea Spiru Haret in its journal Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: no. 13 Street Ion Ghica, Quarter 3, Bucharest, Cod postal: 030045, tel: (004021) 455.1000; 314.00.75; 314.00.76, fax: (004021) 314.39.08, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (004021) 455.1000
Fax: (004021) 314.39.08
Web page: http://anale-economie.spiruharet.ro/en/
More information through EDIRC
globalization; demo graphical evolution; Markov model;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aurelian A BONDREA) or (Constantin Mecu) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Constantin Mecu to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.