On the macroeconomics of Euro Area enlargement
AbstractIn this article, we discuss some possible consequences of the CEE countries membership in the Euro Area on the design and the effects of macroeconomic policies, both in the European context and with respect to policy reactions of the U.S.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Capco Institute in its journal Journal of Financial Transformation.
Volume (Year): 19 (2007)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 120 Broadway, 29th Floor New York, NY 10271
Phone: +1 212 284 8600
Web page: http://www.capco.com/
Monetary integration; Euro Area; macroeconomic policies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Springett).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.