Hedge fund indices
AbstractWhile index-based investing is a new development in the hedge fund industry, a variety of new products have started to develop, such as principal-protected notes, exchange-traded certificates, and swaps. Investors can now have index-based investments structured to fit their needs. While index based derivatives are still in their early stages, these new products may prove to be the new paradigm in hedge fund investing.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Capco Institute in its journal Journal of Financial Transformation.
Volume (Year): 11 (2004)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 120 Broadway, 29th Floor New York, NY 10271
Phone: +1 212 284 8600
Web page: http://www.capco.com/
Hedge funds; investments; hedge fund indices;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Springett).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.