Offshoring: Not just for the first movers
AbstractThis articles reports the findings of the 2003 Offshoring survey that was conducted in order to identify key trends and best practices, including how companies made offshore sourcing decisions and how they planned to handle potentially explosive issues around jobs displacement, community relations, protectionist ‘backlash’ against offshoring, and workers’ retraining/skills development, etc. Thirty-eight firms from North America and Europe participated in the survey.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Capco Institute in its journal Journal of Financial Transformation.
Volume (Year): 8 (2003)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 120 Broadway, 29th Floor New York, NY 10271
Phone: +1 212 284 8600
Web page: http://www.capco.com/
Offshoring; human capital management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Springett).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.