Rebuilding the credibility of the ASP model
AbstractWe believe that few of today's ASP/BSP in-sourcers have the correct economic and operational structures in place to withstand a few more years of a less than favorable economic environment. Consequently, we believe that many should reassess their business models to be able not only to survive but also to improve the quality of the service they provide their clients. They say that recessions are the best times to reassess businesses. We agree. This is the best time for insourcing companies to reassess their business models and enter the market with a powerful and economically viable solution.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Capco Institute in its journal Journal of Financial Transformation.
Volume (Year): 7 (2003)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 120 Broadway, 29th Floor New York, NY 10271
Phone: +1 212 284 8600
Web page: http://www.capco.com/
ASPs; BSPs; operational excellence; financial institutions;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Springett).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.