Does capital mobility promote economic growth? The link to education
AbstractWe provide a brief account of the ongoing debate on the relationship between international capital flows and economic growth. In particular, we argue that the current debate may be enriched by looking more closely at the relationship between these key variables and educational choice and public education policy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Capco Institute in its journal Journal of Financial Transformation.
Volume (Year): 17 (2006)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 120 Broadway, 29th Floor New York, NY 10271
Phone: +1 212 284 8600
Web page: http://www.capco.com/
Capital mobility; capital-skill complementarity; educational choice; education policy; economic growth;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas Steger, 2007.
"Anti-Competitive Conduct, In-House R&D, and Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1963, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M., 2008. "Anti-competitive conduct, in-house R&D, and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 987-1008, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Springett).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.