Parallel Integration and ASEAN-EU Trade Potential: an Empirical Analysis
AbstractThis paper empirically assesses the integration of ASEAN with the European Union (EU) from an ASEAN-European Union trade model, and investigates their untapped trade potential. For the observation period of 1996 to 2008, the ASEANEU trade gap between the potential trade and the actual trade appears quite substantial. This study opens up the scope for future study on the ASEAN-EU regional integration.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University in its journal Journal of Economic Integration.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): ()
Regional Integration; Intra-regional Trade; Gravity Model;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Longitudinal Data; Spatial Time Series
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.