Imports and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Camera di Commercio di Genova in its journal Economia Internazionale / International Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Via Garibaldi 4, 16124 Genova, Italy
Phone: +39 010 27041
Fax: +39 010 2704222
Web page: http://www.ge.camcom.it/IT/Tool/Modulistica
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LAU, Chi Keung Marco, 2010. "New evidence about regional income divergence in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 293-309, June.
- B. Bosworth & S. M. Collins & Y. Chen, .
"Accounting for Difference in Economic Growth,"
115, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- Dan Ben-David & Michael B. Loewy, 1997.
"Free Trade, Growth, and Convergence,"
NBER Working Papers
6095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesko Hentschel, 1992. "A note on the relationship between imports and growth," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 339-345, June.
- Saltz, Ira & Cebula, Richard, 1997. "An Empirical Investigation into the Causes of Economic Growth in the Third World Using Full Information Maximum Likelihood Estimators," MPRA Paper 54573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- László Kónya & Jai Pal Singh, 2006.
"Exports, Imports and Economic Growth in India,"
2006.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:2007.02 is not listed on IDEAS
- László Kónya & Jai Pal Singh, 2007.
"Causality between Indian Exports, Imports, and Agricultural, Manufacturing GDP,"
2007.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.