Credit Risk Management (Cont.)
AbstractIn this issue we publish the fourth part of professor Fantazzini’s consultation series on econometric analysis of financial data in risk management. This time it deals with the topic of credit risk management. After having described one-dimensional models of credit risk in the previous issue the author is analyzing multidimensional models which make it possible to assess the default probability of borrower’s portfolio
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS" in its journal Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/
Credit Risk; Value at Risk; Expected Shortfall; CreditMetrics; KMV; CreditRisk+; CreditPortfolioView; Backtesting; Berkowitz Test;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2008. "Credit Risk Management," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 12(4), pages 84-137.
- Maria Giuli & Dean Fantazzini & Mario Maggi, 2008. "A New Approach for Firm Value and Default Probability Estimation beyond Merton Models," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 161-180, March.
- Sreedhar T. Bharath & Tyler Shumway, 2008. "Forecasting Default with the Merton Distance to Default Model," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(3), pages 1339-1369, May.
- Bologov , Yaroslav, 2013. "A copula-based approach to portfolio credit risk modeling," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 29(1), pages 45-66.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.