Une analyse de la performance des CLSC au Québec
AbstractFor the last fifteen years, a considerable effort has been made to better measure hospital performance. This effort, however, has not extended to other types of health care facilities which play a growing role following the transformation of the health care system triggered by budgetary constraints in Québec and elsewhere. Depuis quinze ans, on assiste à un effort considérable de mesure de la performance des hôpitaux. Cet effort ne s’est pourtant pas étendu aux autres types d’établissements de santé dont l’importance se trouve pourtant accrue par les transformations du réseau de santé suite aux difficultés budgétaires au Québec comme ailleurs.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Société Canadienne de Science Economique in its journal L'Actualité économique.
Volume (Year): 74 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (juin)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kodde, David A & Palm, Franz C, 1986. "Wald Criteria for Jointly Testing Equality and Inequality Restriction s," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1243-48, September.
- Jensen, Gail A & Morrisey, Michael A, 1986. "The Role of Physicians in Hospital Production," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 432-42, August.
- Vitaliano, Donald F., 1987. "On the estimation of hospital cost functions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 305-318, December.
- Daniel Bilodeau & Pierre-Yves Crémieux & Pierre Ouellette, 2000. "Hospital Cost Function In A Non-Market Health Care System," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 489-498, August.
- Crémieux, Pierre-Yves & Gadbois, Denis & Jaumard, Brigitte & Ouellette, Pierre & Vovor, Tsévi, 2001. "Évaluation de l’efficience budgétaire des CLSC au Québec à partir de la méthode DEA," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(3), pages 409-424, septembre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.