L'ECONLIT e gli strumenti per la valutazione della ricerca economica;in Italia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIE - Societa' Italiana degli Economisti (I) in its journal Rivista Italiana degli Economisti.
Volume (Year): 12 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Baccini, 2009.
"Italian economic journals. A network-based ranking and an exploratory analysis of their influence on setting international professional standards,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
574, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Baccini Alberto, 2009. "Italian Economic Journals. A Network-based Ranking and an Exploratory Analysis of their Influence on Setting International Professional Standards," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 491-512.
- Monacciani, Fabiana, 2010. "University departments evaluation: a multivariate approach," MPRA Paper 24224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno, Bruno, 2010. "Economics of co-authorship," MPRA Paper 27730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abatemarco, Antonio & Dell'Anno, Roberto, 2012. "The Italian Reform of the academic recruitment system: an appraisal of ANVUR and CUN benchmarks for assessing candidates and commissioners," MPRA Paper 38872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco p. Tucci & Sandra Fontani & Silvia Ferrini, 2008. "L’ “R-Factor”: un nuovo modo di valutare la ricerca scientifica," Department of Economics University of Siena 527, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SIE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.