El Tejido Productivo de las regiones españolas del Objetivo 1: El papel de la Política Regional Comunitaria
AbstractRESUMEN La aplicación del MCA 2000-2006 durante su primer trienio ha significado una importante inyección financiera para el cumplimiento de los objetivos estratégicos fundamentales de las regiones españolas incluidas en el Objetivo 1 de la Política Regional Comunitaria. Uno de los factores básicos que impulsan el desarrollo económico y social de estas regiones es la existencia de un tejido productivo y empresarial capaz de generar ventajas comparativas sostenidas. El fomento de la iniciativa privada ha sido objeto de una atención preferente dentro de las actuaciones programadas en el MCA a través de la formulación de diversos instrumentos para favorecer la localización, la internacionalización y la competitividad del entramado productivo regional. ABSTRACT The implementation of the Community Support Framework 2000-2006, along its first threeyear period, has meant a substantial injection of funds aimed at the achievement of the fundamental strategic objectives for the Spanish regions included in the Objective 1 of the Community Regional Policy. One of the basic factors that boost processes of social and economic development is the existence of an economic fabric and a business community capable of generating sustained comparative advantages. Actions programmed in the CSF give special attention to the promotion of the private sector by means of several tools devised to favour the setting-up of new companies, the internationalisation of the economy and the enhancement of the level of competitiveness of the regional economic base.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universidades Públicas de Andalucía in its journal Revista de Estudios Regionales.
Volume (Year): 02 (2006)
Issue (Month): ()
Tejido productivo; Iniciativa empresarial; Regiones objetivo 1; Marco Comunitario de Apoyo (MCA) 2000-2006; Fondos estructurales; Política regional comunitaria;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999.
" Information Accumulation in Development,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-38, March.
- Acemoglu, D. & Zilibotti, F., 1998. "Information Accumulation in Development," Papers 652, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1998. "Information Accumulation in Development," Seminar Papers 652, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1990.
"The Allocation of Talent: Implicationsfor Growth,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
65, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Iyigun, Murat F & Owen, Ann L, 1999. " Entrepreneurs, Professionals, and Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 213-32, June.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Leibenstein, Harvey, 1978. "General X-Efficiency Theory and Economic Development," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195023800, September.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"The Stock Market and Investment,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 115-31.
- Bond, Eric W., 1986. "Entrepreneurial ability, income distribution, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3-4), pages 343-356, May.
- repec:fth:oxesaf:95-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-46, September.
- Schmitz, James A, Jr, 1989. "Imitation, Entrepreneurship, and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 721-39, June.
- Abigail Barr, 1995. "The missing factor: entrepreneurial networks, enterprises and economic growth in Ghana," CSAE Working Paper Series 1995-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Joilson Dias, 1995. "The quantum of knowledge theory," Revista Brasileira de Economia, Graduate School of Economics, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 49(1), pages 109-126, January.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jesús Sánchez Fernández).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.