¿Han aumentado el recaudo las reformas tributarias en Colombia?
AbstractThe efficacy of tax reforms is estimated for the period 1973-2000 using three ARIMAX models for the real revenue and the revenue/GDP ratio. The analysis, including only those reforms changing tax bases and/or tariffs, or that aim to increase revenue or reduce evasion, shows that only two out of the fifteen reforms considered managed to have an impact upon revenue, those of 1974 and 1990, whose effect is permanent.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía in its journal Revista de Economía Institucional.
Volume (Year): 7 (2005)
Issue (Month): 12 (January-June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Cra. 1 No. 12-68 Casa de las Mandolinas
Phone: (571) 2826066 Ext. 1307
Fax: (571) 2826066 Ext. 1304
Web page: http://www.economiainstitucional.com
More information through EDIRC
tax reforms; revenue; tax; Colombia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H39 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Other
- O23 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauricio Olivera & Monica Pachon & Guillermo Perry, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Reform: The Case of Colombia, 1986-2006," Research Department Publications 4674, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alejandro Hoyos & Hugo Nopo, 2010. "Evolution of Gender Gaps in Latin America at the Turn of the Twentieth Century: An Addendum to "New Century, Old Disparities"," Research Department Publications 4665, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.