World Food Markets and the Prospects for Developing and Least Developed Countries Agriculture
AbstractThis comment to the article by de Janvry and Sadoulet highlights the prospects for developing and least developed countries in world food markets. The Author puts the recent agricultural price developments in perspective and suggests what trade policies ought to be implemented to enhance agricultural development in a context of faster growth.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Associazione Rossi Doria in its journal QA.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Via Silvio d'Amico 77, - 00145 Rome Italy
Phone: +39 06 57114743
Fax: +39 06 57114774
Web page: http://host.uniroma3.it/associazioni/rossidoria/qa.asp
More information through EDIRC
Agriculture; Natural Resources and Environment; Agricultural Markets; Marketing and Agribusiness; R&D and Agricultural Technology; Agriculture in International Trade; Agricultural and Food Policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.