The Adoption of Information Technology by Small and Medium Sized Italian Manufacturing Firms
AbstractOur empirical study aims at identifying the determinants of Information Technology (IT) adoption by small and medium sized Italian manufacturing firms (
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Associazione Rossi Doria in its journal QA.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Via Silvio d'Amico 77, - 00145 Rome Italy
Phone: +39 06 57114743
Fax: +39 06 57114774
Web page: http://host.uniroma3.it/associazioni/rossidoria/qa.asp
More information through EDIRC
Information Technology; Organisation of Production; Small and Medium Sized Firms;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matteo Bugamelli & Patrizio Pagano, 2001.
"Barriers to investment in ICT,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
420, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Schumpeter, Joseph A., 1947. "The Creative Response in Economic History," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 149-159, November.
- Riccardo LUCCHETTI & Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 2001. "Factors Affecting the Adoption of ICTs Among SMEs: Evidence From an Italian Survey," Working Papers 155, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.