Mechanisms of Dialectical Change
AbstractDialectics as a scientific method has its limitations. Dialectics as an intrinsic aspect of reality is an eminent and essential force in social life. Dialectics is about structures and dialectics is about change. This article shows how dialectic mechanisms work. The general considerations are illustrated by cases of organizational, strategic and technological change. We describe some types of dialectical structures and discuss what conditions may be responsible for activating the dialectical mechanism.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rainer Hampp Verlag in its journal Management Revue - The international Review of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 20 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/
Postal: Rainer Hampp Verlag, Marktplatz 5, 86415 Mering, Germany
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executive Compensation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.