Internationalization process of Russian construction industry: Inward investments perspective
AbstractInward investments as the cornerstone of the entry mode choice are still considered a frontier issue within the field of internationalization – as judged from the academic interest as well as from the numerous articles published in scientific journals. Despite considerable progress in later years in formulation of theories, many weaknesses still exist within this field. A further development of theory is therefore needed. Nowadays emerging markets show the greatest activity in the field of internationalization, e.g the Russian market, which is considered by most potential entrants as a huge opportunity. The methods of entry and models of operations of international contractors in the Russian market, based on the investment decisions, are investigated in this paper.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rainer Hampp Verlag in its journal Journal for East European Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 14 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Pages: 210 - 228
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/
Postal: Rainer Hampp Verlag, Journals, Marktplatz 5, 86415 Mering, Germany
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L64 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Machinery; Business Equipment; Armaments
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrei Panibratov & Cyril Verba, 2011. "Russian Banking Sector: Key Points of International Expansion," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 2(1).
- Andrei Panibratov & Alexander Abramkov, 2012. "Joint Venture Strategy For Emerging Economy: Evidence From Russian Energy Sector," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.