Internalisation of Markets and Internal Entrepreneurship: Competition or Co-operation?
AbstractThis text deals with two of the most popular concepts of organizational marketization: “intrapreneurship“ (corporate entrepreneurship) and the “internalisation of markets“. Historical roots and their development are subject of discussion as well as their internal logics, their mutual complementarity, and potential contradictions. Normally both concepts comprise the staging of enlarged rooms for participation while at the same time couple employees to market risks they can hardly control. Furthermore the intrapreneur concept is highly contradictory and faces those affected with problems they can barely solve.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rainer Hampp Verlag in its journal International Journal of Action Research.
Volume (Year): 7 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/
Postal: Rainer Hampp Verlag, Journals, Marktplatz 5, 86415 Mering, Germany. A subscripton is required to access pdf files. Pay per article is available at
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - General
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.