AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department in its journal Economic Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pedro Teles & Bernardino Adao & Isabel Correia, 2005. "Exchange Rate Regimes," 2005 Meeting Papers 382, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Andrade, 2010.
"Competition and Pass-through on international markets: Firm-level evidence from VAT shocks,"
2010 Meeting Papers
820, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mourinho Félix, Ricardo & Almeida, Vanda & Castro, Gabriela, 2008.
"Improving competition in the non-tradable goods and labour markets: the Portuguese case,"
13945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vanda Almeida & Gabriela Castro & Ricardo Félix, 2010. "Improving competition in the non-tradable goods and labour markets: the Portuguese case," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 163-193, December.
- Vanda Almeida & Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix, 2008. "Improving Competition in the Non-Tradable Goods and Labour Markets: The Portuguese Case," Working Papers w200816, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.