The Quarterly National Accounts in real-time: an analysis of the revisions over the last decade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department in its journal Economic Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2009.
"Do Forecasters Inform or Reassure? Evaluation of the German Real-Time Data,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 55(4), pages 269-294.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2009. "Do Forecasters Inform or Reassure?: Evaluation of the German Real-Time Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 858, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2009. "Do forecasters inform or reassure? Evaluation of the German real-time data," KOF Working papers 09-215, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Fátima Cardoso & Cláudia Duarte, 2009. "Back to basics: Data revisions," Working Papers w200926, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Paulo Soares Esteves & António Rua, 2012. "Short-term forecasting for the portuguese economy: a methodological overview," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.