The impact of the minimum wage on low-wage earners
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department in its journal Economic Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mário Centeno & Álvaro A. Novo & Carla Machado, 2008. "The Anatomy of Employment Growth in Portuguese Firms," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Pedro Portugal & Ana Rute Cardoso, 2006.
"Disentangling the Minimum Wage Puzzle: An Analysis of Worker Accessions and Separations,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(5), pages 988-1013, 09.
- Portugal, Pedro & Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2002. "Disentangling the Minimum Wage Puzzle: An Analysis of Worker Accessions and Separations," IZA Discussion Papers 544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Centeno, Mario & Novo, Alvaro A., 2009. "When Supply Meets Demand: Wage Inequality in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 4592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & David N. Margolis, 1999.
"Minimum Wages and Employment in France and the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
6996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abowd, J.M. & Kramarz, F. & Margolis, D.N., 1998. "Minimum Wages and Employment in France and the United States," Papiers du Laboratoire de MicroÃÂ©conomie AppliquÃÂ©e 1998-12, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Abowd, John M & Kramarz, Francis & Margolis, David N, 1999. "Minimum Wages and Employment in France and the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 2159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 1998. "Earnings Inequality in Portugal: High and Rising?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(3), pages 325-43, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.