Investment in Education in Portugal: Returns and Heterogeneity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department in its journal Economic Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pedro Portugal, 2004. "Myths and Facts Regarding the Portuguese Labour Market - the Tragic Fate of College Graduates," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- José Mata & José A. F. Machado, 2005. "Counterfactual decomposition of changes in wage distributions using quantile regression," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 445-465.
- Nuno Alves, 2012. "A view on income redistribution in Portugal and in the European Union," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- João Carlos Lopes & Paula Cristina Albuquerque, 2012. "The characteristics and regional distribution of older workers in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/22, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "The impact of class absenteeism on undergraduates’ academic performance: evidence from an elite Economics school in Portugal," FEP Working Papers 503, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mário Centeno & Álvaro A. Novo, 2012. "Segmentation," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- João Carlos Lopes & João Ferreira do Amaral, 2013. "The Structure and Evolution of Production, Employment and Human Capital in Portugal: an Input-Output Approach," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 38, pages 9-28, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.