Estimation of potencial output for the Portuguese economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department in its journal Economic Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1998)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giang Huong Nguyen, 2014. "Estimating the Output Gap to Support the Management of Interest Rates in Vietnam," IHEID Working Papers 05-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Pedro Duarte Neves & Luís Morais Sarmento, 2001. "The Use of Cyclically Adjusted Balances at Banco de Portugal," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Meyler, Aidan, 1999.
"The non-accelerating inflation rate of unemployment (NAIRU) in a small open economy: The irish context,"
11363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meyler, Aidan, 1999. "The Non-Accelerating Inflation Rate of Unemployment (NAIRU) in a Small Open Economy: The Irish Context," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/99, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Ricardo Mourinho Félix, 2005.
"A macroeconomic structural model for the Portuguese economy,"
w200513, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mourinho Félix, Ricardo, 2005. "A macroeconomic structural model for the Portuguese economy," MPRA Paper 10465, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2005.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2007. "Uma Aplicação da Lei de Okun em Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2007-04, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Paolo Guarda, 2002. "Potential output and the output gap in Luxembourg: some alternative methods," BCL working papers 4, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.