Estimation of potencial output for the Portuguese economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department in its journal Economic Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1998)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Duarte Neves & Luís Morais Sarmento, 2001. "The Use of Cyclically Adjusted Balances at Banco de Portugal," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2007. "Uma Aplicação da Lei de Okun em Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2007-04, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Meyler, Aidan, 1999.
"The non-accelerating inflation rate of unemployment (NAIRU) in a small open economy: The irish context,"
11363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meyler, Aidan, 1999. "The Non-Accelerating Inflation Rate of Unemployment (NAIRU) in a Small Open Economy: The Irish Context," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/99, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Mourinho Félix, Ricardo, 2005.
"A macroeconomic structural model for the Portuguese economy,"
10465, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2005.
- Ricardo Mourinho Félix, 2005. "A macroeconomic structural model for the Portuguese economy," Working Papers w200513, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Paolo Guarda, 2002. "Potential output and the output gap in Luxembourg: some alternative methods," BCL working papers 4, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.