AbstractThe article introduces the current issue of the journal, placing the different articles in context.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal PSL Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (2011)
Issue (Month): 258 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Institutional; Evolutionary
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Quadrio Curzio, 2011. "Economie in crisi: Eurolandia dalla resistenza alla ricostruzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(254), pages 105-114.
- Dic Lo & Guicai Li & Yingquan Jiang, 2011. "Financial governance and economic development: making sense of the Chinese experience," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 267-286.
- Jan Kregel, 2011. "Will restricting proprietary trading and stricter derivatives regulation make the US financial system more stable?," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 227-247.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2010. "The reconstruction of historical national accounts: the case of Italy," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 77-96.
- C. P. Chandrasekhar, 2011. "Rethinking regulation: international banks in Asian emerging markets," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 249-266.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti & Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "L'Italia: una crisi nella crisi," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(255), pages 189-227.
- Jayati Ghosh, 2011. "Implications of regulating commodity derivatives markets in the USA and EU," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 287-304.
- Elisabetta Montanaro & Mario Tonveronachi, 2011. "A critical assessment of the European approach to financial reforms," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 193-226.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.