A multi-faceted financial crisis
AbstractThe article is an introduction to the new issue of the Journal. It provides an overview of the current economic and financial situation and summarises the main topics dealt with by the following articles.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal PSL Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (2011)
Issue (Month): 256 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Institutional; Evolutionary
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Masera, 2011. "Taking the moral hazard out of banking: the next fundamental step in financial reform," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(257), pages 105-142.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.