Contributions on monetary and financial issues: an introduction
AbstractThe present issue of PSL Quarterly Review includes three articles: by Mario Sarcinelli, on the need for structural regulations on financial institutions in order to avoid a new systemic crisis; by Mario Tonveronachi, on the limits of the official regulatory responses to the current crisis; by Hossein Askari and Noureddine Krichene, on the inflationary pressures in world commodity markets stemming from expansionary monetary policy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal PSL Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (2010)
Issue (Month): 253 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010.
Moneta e Credito,
Economia civile, vol. 63(250), pages 97-100.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Introduzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 63(249), pages 3-5.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Introduzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 287-289.
- Alessandro Ronaglia, 2012. "Introduzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 65(258), pages 97-103.
- Mario Sarcinelli, 2010. "Past and future regulation to prevent a systemic financial crisis," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(253), pages 103-129.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.