AbstractThis is the first â€œregularâ€ issue of PSL Quarterly Review, after the two special issues for 2008 and 2009. As an economistsâ€™ phoenix, the Review is born out of the ashes of its forerunner, the BNL Quarterly Review, after a change in ownership, from Banca Nazionale del Lavoro to the Associazione Paolo Sylos Labini. The â€œnewâ€ Quarterly retains the editor and the editorial board of the â€œoldâ€ Quarterly, and its orientation towards scientific research and debate in the field of economic theory and policy, with specific but not exclusive attention to monetary and financial issues and with no preconceived choice of field among the different schools of thought. In essence, we have a new series of an old journal.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal PSL Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (2010)
Issue (Month): 252 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2010. "The reconstruction of historical national accounts: the case of Italy," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 77-96.
- Paolo Sylos Labini, 2009. "Prospects for the world economy," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 59-86.
- Jan Kregel, 2010. "Can a return to Glass-Steagall provide financial stability in the US financial system?," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 39-76.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2009. "Rule, instability and crisis," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 3-13.
- Ugo Sacchetti, 2010. "Global imbalances: a gathering storm," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 7-38.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.