AbstractThe article summarises the most recent developments since the publication of the previous issue. It discusses the possible role and scope of Keynesian policies, suggesting specific remedies to Italy’s current crisis. It then shortly reviews the articles published in this issue of the Journal, with special emphasis on Becattini’s analysis of industrial districts, in relation to the recent major earthquake that damaged several Italian Regions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal Moneta e Credito.
Volume (Year): 65 (2012)
Issue (Month): 258 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Introduzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 63(250), pages 97-100.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Introduzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 287-289.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Introduzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 63(249), pages 3-5.
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola De Liso, 2001. "Tecnologie dellÕinformazione e della comunicazione, terziarizzazione e nuova divisione del lavoro digitale," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 54(216), pages 425-459.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Contributions on monetary and financial issues: an introduction," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(253), pages 99-102.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.