Economie in crisi: Eurolandia dalla resistenza alla ricostruzione
AbstractIn this article we underline the effects of the crisis that erupted in the U.S. in 2008, due to financial hazard, and then spread everywhere, to assess how the euro zone (EMU) and its countries have acted. We will consider two periods that the EMU has passed through, each characterized by a different attitude towards the crisis: diversified resistance (with more deficits and higher debt, that in many countries was due to bail out banks); unified resistance (intergovernmental coordination, with a common special vehicle (EFSF), ratified by Ecofin and the European Council). We conclude with references to 2011 when the Òregulation with actions for growthÓ might begin.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal Moneta e Credito.
Volume (Year): 64 (2011)
Issue (Month): 254 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Introduzione: la crisi economica e della scienza economica," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(254), pages 95-104.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Introduction: the crisis of economies and economics," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(257), pages 95-103.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "Macroeconomics in crisis and macroeconomics in recovery," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(257), pages 167-185.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "Introduction," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(258), pages 189-191.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.