AbstractThe three articles included in this issue of the journal (along with the usual book reviews and received books sections) are heterogeneous with regards both to the topics and methods. They once again show how wide and differentiated the post-crisis economic debate is.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal Moneta e Credito.
Volume (Year): 63 (2010)
Issue (Month): 252 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Introduzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 63(249), pages 3-5.
- Alessandro Ronaglia, 2012. "Introduzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 65(258), pages 97-103.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Introduzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 63(250), pages 97-100.
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola De Liso, 2001. "Tecnologie dellÕinformazione e della comunicazione, terziarizzazione e nuova divisione del lavoro digitale," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 54(216), pages 425-459.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Contributions on monetary and financial issues: an introduction," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(253), pages 99-102.
- Gilbert Faccarello, 1976. "Bibliographie," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 3(1), pages 243-260.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.