Banque mondiale, World Development Report 1994, Infrastructure for development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Programme National Persée in its journal Tiers-Monde.
Volume (Year): 35 (1994)
Issue (Month): 140 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/revue/tiers
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande, 2005.
923, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Gustavo Ferro & Omar Chisari, 2010.
"Tópicos de Economía de la Regulación de los Servicios Públicos,"
- Chisari, Omar & Ferro, Gustavo, 2011. "Tópicos de Economía de la Regulación de los Servicios Públicos," UADE Textos de DiscusiÃ³n 65_2011, Instituto de Economía, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa.
- Cunha, Jesse & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Jayachandran, Seema, 2011.
"The Price Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Transfers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi & Seema Jayachandran, 2011. "The Price Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Transfers," NBER Working Papers 17456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anand, P.B., 2001.
"Consumer Preferences for Water Supply? An Application of Choice Models to Urban India,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- P. B. Anand, 2010. "Consumer Preferences for Water Supply? An Application of Choice Models to Urban India," Working Papers id:3287, eSocialSciences.
- Anne Mills & Sara Bennett & Steven Russell, 2009. "Institutional and Economic Perspectives on Government Capacity to Assume New Roles in the Health Sector: a Review of Experience," Working Papers id:2269, eSocialSciences.
- repec:peb:papers:321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nagesh Kumar & Prabir De, 2008. "East Asian Infrastructure Development in a Comparative Global Perspective : An Analysis of RIS Infrastructure Index," Development Economics Working Papers 22114, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Paulina Beato & Antonio Vives, 2005. "Esquemas público-privados para la provision de servicios de infraestructura," IDB Publications 50498, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Paul A. Acquah, 2008. "Securing International Finance: Issues of Debt Management, Prospects and Modalities," Papers Presented at Africa Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2008acquah, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manasan, Rosario G. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Laya, Jaime C. & Avila, Antonio, 1996. "Local Government Units` Access to the Private Capital Markets," Discussion Papers DP 1996-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Prabir De & Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2007. "Deepening IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â€œBangladesh Economic Cooperation : Challenges and Opportunities," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22098, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen, 2000.
"Public investment and regional inequality in rural China:,"
EPTD discussion papers
71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen, 2004. "Public investment and regional inequality in rural China," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 89-100, March.
- Prabir De, 2010. "Governance, Institutions, and Regional Infrastructure in Asia," Working Papers id:3029, eSocialSciences.
- Prabir De, 2010. "Governance, Institutions, and Regional Infrastructure in Asia," Governance Working Papers 22878, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.