Government Support of the Czech Export Credit
AbstractThe article is dealing with the description of the Czech institutions engaged in the export credit risk mitigation. The analyzed institutions are Export Guarantee and Insurance Corporation and Czech Export Bank. The activities of these institutions described in this article are placed in the general context of the international framework of export credit and insurance and in the context of the export strategy of the Czech Republic for the years 2006- 2010.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Economics, Prague in its journal Český finanční a účetní časopis.
Volume (Year): 2008 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Postal: Český finanční a účetní časopis, Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, nám. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dewit, Gerda, 2001. "Intervention in risky export markets: insurance, strategic action or aid?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 575-592, September.
- Filip Abraham & Gerda Dewit, 2000. "Export Promotion Via Official Export Insurance," Open Economies Review, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 5-26, January.
- Vladimir Benacek & Ladislav Prokop & Jan A. Visek, 2003. "Determining Factors of the Czech Foreign Trade Balance: Structural Issues in Trade Creation," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2003/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Karel Janda, 2007. "Instituce stÃ¡tnÃ ÃºvÄ›rovÃ© podpory v ÄŒeskÃ© republice [available in Czech only]," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2007/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2007.
- Vladimir Benacek & Jiri Podpiera & Ladislav Prokop, 2005. "Determining Factors of Czech Foreign Trade: A Cross-Section Time Series Perspective," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2005/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Dewit, Gerda, 2002. "Risky Business: Multinationals, Uncertainty and Asymmetric Insurance," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(275), pages 357-70, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vaclav Subrta).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.