Cellular automata and urban simulation: where do we go from here?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Pion Ltd, London in its journal Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design.
Volume (Year): 28 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.pion.co.uk
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson & Ahmed El-Geneidy, 2007. "Models of Transportation and Land Use Change: A Guide to the Territory," Working Papers 200805, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "A simulation of segregation in cities and its application for the analysis of price regulation," ERSA conference papers ersa04p687, European Regional Science Association.
- Torrens, Paul M., 2001. "New Tools for Simulating Housing Choices," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt6qs0w2w1, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "A Simulation of Segregation in Cities and its Application for the Analysis of Rent Control," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 71, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "Spatial Patterns of Segregation: A Simulation of the Impact of Externalities between Households," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 69, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.