Sectoral Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its journal The Pakistan Development Review.
Volume (Year): 45 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramana Ramaswamy & Torsten SlÃ¸k, 1997. "The Real Effects of Monetary Policy in the European Union: What Are the Differences?," IMF Working Papers 97/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994.
"Monetary Policy and Bank Lending,"
in: Monetary Policy, pages 221-261
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramana Ramaswamy & Torsten SlÃ¸k, 1998. "The Real Effects of Monetary Policy in the European Union: What Are the Differences?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 374-396, June.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert Defina, 1998. "The Differential Regional Effects Of Monetary Policy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 572-587, November.
- Bernd Hayo, 1999.
"Industry Effects of Monetary Policy in Germany,"
- Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1993.
" The Role of Credit Market Imperfections in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Arguments and Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 43-64.
- Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1993. "The role of credit market imperfections in the monetary transmission mechanism: arguments and evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlo Altavilla & Luigi Landolfo, 2005. "Cross-country asymmetries in monetary policy transmission: evidence from EMU members," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 87-106.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-44, January.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Dedola, Luca & Lippi, Francesco, 2005.
"The monetary transmission mechanism: Evidence from the industries of five OECD countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1543-1569, August.
- Luca Dedola & Francesco Lippi, 2000. "The monetary transmission mechanism; evidence from the industries of five OECD countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 389, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dedola, L. & Lippi, F., 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the Industries of Five OECD Countries," Papers 389, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Dedola, Luca & Lippi, Francesco, 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the Industries of Five OECD Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The Channels of Monetary Transmission: Lessons for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert H. DeFina, 1999. "Do states respond differently to changes in monetary policy?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 17-27.
- Ivo J. M. Arnold & Evert B. Vrugt, 2002. "Regional Effects of Monetary Policy in the Netherlands," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(2), pages 123-134, August.
- Fernando Barran & Virginie Coudert & Benoît Mojon, 1996. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy in the European Countries," Working Papers 1996-03, CEPII research center.
- John B. Taylor, 1995.
"The monetary transmission mechanism: an empirical framework,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
95-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John B. Taylor, 1995. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: An Empirical Framework," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 11-26, Fall.
- Di Giacinto, Valter, 2002. "Differential regional effects of monetary policy: a geographical SVAR approach," ERSA conference papers ersa02p257, European Regional Science Association.
- Rudi Dornbusch & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "Immediate challenges for the European Central Bank," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 15-64, 04.
- Shabbir, Safia, 2012. "Monetary Transmission in Pakistan: The Balance Sheet Channel," MPRA Paper 37862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.