Impact of Devaluation on Pakistan's External Trade: An Econometric Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its journal The Pakistan Development Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Risager, Ole, 1984. "Does devaluation improve the current account?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 37-64, June.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-86, May.
- Mohammad Afzal, 2004. "Estimating Long-run Trade Elasticities in Pakistan: A Cointegration Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 757-770.
- Chaudhry, Azam & Bukhari, Syed Kalim Hyder, 2013. "A structural VAR analysis of the impact of macroeconomic shocks on Pakistan's textile exports," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 302-315.
- Zehra Aftab & Aurangzeb, 2002. "The Long-run and Short-run Impact of Exchange Rate Devaluation on Pakistan's Trade Performance," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 277-286.
- Munir A. S. Choudhary & Muhammad Aslam Chaudhry, 2007. "Effects of the Exchange Rate on Output and Price Level: Evidence from the Pakistani Economy," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 49-77, Jan-Jun.
- Sajjad Akhtar & Fauzia Malik, 2000. "Pakistan’s Trade Performance vis-à-vis Its Major Trading Partners," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 37-50.
- Zeshan Atique & Mohsin Hasnain Ahmad, 2003. "The Supply and Demand for Exports of Pakistan: The Polynomial Distributed Lag Model (PDL) Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 961-972.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.