Fiscal Effects of Monetary Seigniorage: A Case Study of Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its journal The Pakistan Development Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalbe Abbas, 1992.
"The Effects of Rate and Variability of Inflation on Output Growth Variability: Evidence from Selected Countries,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 771-777.
- Kalbe, Abbas, 1992. "The effcts of Rate And variability of Inflation on Output Growth Variability: Evidence from selected Countries," MPRA Paper 2706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klein,Martin & Neumann,Manfred, . "Seignorage: What is it and who gets it?," Discussion Paper Serie B 124, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Bohanon, Cecil E & Van Cott, T Norman, 1987. "Patinkin on a Money-Financed Increase in Government Expenditures: What Happened to Seigniorage?," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 42(2), pages 332-35.
- Casper Ewijk, 1992. "The distribution of seigniorage: a note on klein and neumann," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 346-351, June.
- Kalbe Abbas, 1991. "Causality Test between Money and Income: A Case Study of Selected Developing Asian Countries (1960-1988)," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 919-929.
- Nawaz, Muhammad & Iqbal, Muhammad Mazhar & Ali, Amanat & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Fiscal Theory of Price Level: A Panel Data Analysis for selected Saarc Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 152-170, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.