Fiscal Effects of Monetary Seigniorage: A Case Study of Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its journal The Pakistan Development Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalbe Abbas, 1991. "Causality Test between Money and Income: A Case Study of Selected Developing Asian Countries (1960-1988)," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 919-929.
- Kalbe Abbas, 1992.
"The Effects of Rate and Variability of Inflation on Output Growth Variability: Evidence from Selected Countries,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 771-777.
- Kalbe, Abbas, 1992. "The effcts of Rate And variability of Inflation on Output Growth Variability: Evidence from selected Countries," MPRA Paper 2706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bohanon, Cecil E & Van Cott, T Norman, 1987. "Patinkin on a Money-Financed Increase in Government Expenditures: What Happened to Seigniorage?," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 42(2), pages 332-35.
- Klein,Martin & Neumann,Manfred, . "Seignorage: What is it and who gets it?," Discussion Paper Serie B 124, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Casper Ewijk, 1992. "The distribution of seigniorage: a note on klein and neumann," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 346-351, June.
- Nawaz, Muhammad & Iqbal, Muhammad Mazhar & Ali, Amanat & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Fiscal Theory of Price Level: A Panel Data Analysis for selected Saarc Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 152-170, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.