A Dynamic Model of Milk Production Response for Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its journal The Pakistan Development Review.
Volume (Year): 32 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J & Klein, Lawrence R & Steiglitz, Kenneth, 1970. "Estimation of Distributed Lags," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 235-50, June.
- J.-P. Chavas & A. F. Kraus, 1990. "Population Dynamics And Milk Supply Response In The Us Lake States," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 75-84.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry D. Gorter, 1985. "Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-34, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kislev, Yoav & Peterson, Willis, 1982. "Prices, Technology, and Farm Size," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(3), pages 578-95, June.
- Mohammad Pervez Wasim, 2005. "Milk Production Response in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 105-121, Jan-Jun.
- Muhammad A. Quddus & Stephen P. Davies & Donald W. Lybecker, 1997. "The Livestock Economy of Pakistan: An Agricultural Sector Model Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 171-190.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.