Agricultural Productivity Growth in Pakistan and India: A Comparative Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its journal The Pakistan Development Review.
Volume (Year): 32 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Shujat Ali, 2005. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Agricultural Research and Extension: An Analysis of Pakistan's Agriculture, 1960-1996," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 729-746.
- Rashid Faruqee, 1999. "Strategic Reforms for Accelerated Agricultural Growth in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 537-572.
- Shujat Ali, 2004. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Pakistan’s Agriculture: 1960–1996," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 493-513.
- Faruqee, Rashid, 1995. "Pakistan's agriculture sector : is 3 to 4 percent annual growth sustainable?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1407, The World Bank.
- Muhammad A. Quddus & Stephen P. Davies & Donald W. Lybecker, 1997. "The Livestock Economy of Pakistan: An Agricultural Sector Model Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 171-190.
- Faruquee, Rashid, 1995. "Government's role in Pakistan agriculture : major reforms are needed," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1468, The World Bank.
- Munir Ahmad, 2003. "Agricultural Productivity, Efficiency, and Rural Poverty in Irrigated Pakistan: A Stochastic Production FrontiermAnalysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 219-248.
- Azam Chaudhry, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity Growthin Pakistan: An Analysis of the Agricultural and Manufacturing Sectors," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 14(Special E), pages 1-16, September.
- Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 199-209, September.
- Pingali, Prabhu L. & Heisey, Paul W., 1999. "Cereal Crop Productivity in Developing Countries: Past Trends and Future Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7682, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.