A Critical Review of Rural Credit Policy in Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its journal The Pakistan Development Review.
Volume (Year): 31 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srinivasan, T. N., 2000. "Poverty and undernutrition in South Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 269-282, June.
- Muhammad Iqbal & Munir Ahmad & Kalbe Abbas, 2003.
"The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 469-485.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Ahmad, Munir & Abbas, Kalbe, 2003. "The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3673, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
- Sial, Maqbool Hussain & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad, 2011. "Role of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production: A Time Series Analysis of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 31815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sial, Maqbool Hussain & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad, 2011. "Institutional credit and agricultural production nexus," MPRA Paper 30932, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Chaudhary, M. Ali & Ishfaq, Mohammad, 2003. "Credit worthiness of rural borrowers of Pakistan," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 675-684, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.