A Critical Review of Rural Credit Policy in Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its journal The Pakistan Development Review.
Volume (Year): 31 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Iqbal & Munir Ahmad & Kalbe Abbas, 2003.
"The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 469-485.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Ahmad, Munir & Abbas, Kalbe, 2003. "The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3673, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
- Sial, Maqbool Hussain & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad, 2011. "Institutional credit and agricultural production nexus," MPRA Paper 30932, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Chaudhary, M. Ali & Ishfaq, Mohammad, 2003. "Credit worthiness of rural borrowers of Pakistan," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 675-684, December.
- Sial, Maqbool Hussain & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad, 2011. "Role of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production: A Time Series Analysis of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 31815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srinivasan, T. N., 2000. "Poverty and undernutrition in South Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 269-282, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.