The Importance of the Tax System in Determining the Marginal Cost of Funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 50 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- Shaghil Ahmed & Dean Croushore, 1994. "The importance of the tax system in determining the marginal cost of funds," Working Papers 94-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ahmed, S. & Croushore, D., 1992. "The Importance of the Tax System in Determining the Marginal Cost of Funds," Papers 9-92-8, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Dean Croushore & Shaghil Ahmed, 1992. "The importance of the tax system in determining the marginal cost of funds," Working Papers 92-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.