The Empirical Relationship between Budgetary Deficits and Government Expenditure Growth: An Examination Using Cointegration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 50 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2007:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajaraman, Indira & Mukhopadhyaya, Hiranya & Rao, Kavita R., 2001. "Time-series properties of state-level public expenditure," Working Papers 02/4, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Julian Ramajo & Javier Salinas & Francisco Pedraja & Miguel Márquez, 2007. "Competition in the allocation of public spending: a new model to analyse the interaction between expenditure categories," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(4), pages 1-7.
- Gemmell, Norman & Morrissey, Oliver & Pinar, Abuzer, 1999. "Fiscal illusion and the demand for government expenditures in the UK," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 687-704, November.
- Easaw, Joshy Z. & Garratt, Dean, 2006. "General elections and government expenditure cycles: Theory and evidence from the UK," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 292-306, June.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia, 2001.
" An Investigation of the Public Deficits and Government Spending Relationship: Evidence for Greece,"
Springer, vol. 107(1-2), pages 169-82, April.
- George Hondroyiannis & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2001. "An Investigation of the Public Deficts and Government Spending Relationship: Evidence for Greece," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 169-182, April.
- Easaw, J. Z. & Garratt, D., 1999. "UK government expenditure and electoral security in the 1980s: a non-linear analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 287-292, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.