On Marginal Cost and Marginal Benefit of Public Funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 49 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- RUUD De Mooij & Jarig Van Sinderen & Marion Gout, 1998. "Welfare Effects of Different Public Expenditures and Taxes in the Netherlands," Empirica, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 263-284, January.
- European Commission, 2011. "Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2011: tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability," Taxation Papers 28, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Diego Martínez López, 2005. "On states’ behavior with equalization grants," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 174(3), pages 43-54, September.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Wehke, Sven, 2008.
"Public goods, unemployment and policy coordination,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 285-298, May.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Wehke, Sven, 2006. "Public Goods, Unemployment and Policy Coordination," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 700, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Böhringer & Wolfgang Wiegard & Collin Starkweather & Anna Ruocco, 2003. "Green Tax Reforms and Computational Economics A Do-it-yourself Approach," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 75-109, August.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 1996. "The Welfare Analysis of Fiscal Policy: A Simple Unified Account," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 316., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lars Hokonsen, 1998. "An Investigation into Alternative Representations of the Marginal Cost of Public Funds," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 329-343, July.
- Warlters, Michael & Auriol, Emmanuelle, 2005. "The marginal cost of public funds in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3679, The World Bank.
- Diego Martínez López & A. Jesús Sánchez Fuentes, . "Optimal Provision Of Public Inputs In A Second Best Scenario (*)," Working Papers 17-05 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Santanu Gupta, 2001. "Political Accountability and Fiscal Federalism," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 263-280, May.
- Lundholm, Michael, 2005. "Cost-Benefit Analysis and the Marginal Cost of Public Funds," Research Papers in Economics 2005:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.