Children: A Capital Good or a Base for Income Redistribution Policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 48 (1993)
Issue (Month): Supplement ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Balestrino & Alessandro Cigno & Anna Pettini, 2002.
"Endogenous Fertility and the Design of Family Taxation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 175-193, March.
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini & Anna Pettini, 2000. "Endogenous Fertility And The Design Of Family Taxation," CHILD Working Papers wp03_00, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2009.
"Agency in family policy: a survey,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp16_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2001. "Comparative Advantage, Observability, and the Optimal Tax Treatment of Families with Children," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 455-470, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.