Income Tax Progression and Redistributive Effect: The Influence of Changes in the Pre-tax Income Distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 47 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Wagstaff & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2001. "What Makes the Personal Income Tax Progressive? A Comparative Analysis for Fifteen OECD Countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 299-316, May.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & Bleichrodt, Han & Calonge, Samuel & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna & Hakkinen, Unto & Leu, Robert E., 1997. "Income-related inequalities in health: some international comparisons," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 93-112, February.
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2010.
"Analysing the effects of tax-benefit reforms on income distribution: a decomposition approach,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Bargain, Olivier & Callan, Tim, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-Benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A Decomposition Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution - A Decomposition Approach," Working Papers 200713, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A decomposition Approach," Papers WP197, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A Decomposition Approach," Working Papers 200728, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Koen Caminada & Kees Goudswaard, 1996. "Progression and revenue effects of income tax reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 57-66, January.
- Dardanoni, Valentino & Lambert, Peter J., 2002. "Progressivity comparisons," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 99-122, October.
- Valentino Dardoni & Peter J. Lambert, 2000. "Progressivity comparisons," IFS Working Papers W00/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.