An Empirical Model of Tax Evasion and Tax Avoidance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 40 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2009.
"Why Pay Taxes When No One Else Does?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benno Torgler, 2003.
"The Importance of Faith: Tax Morale and Religiosity,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2003-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Torgler, Benno, 2006. "The importance of faith: Tax morale and religiosity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 81-109, September.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Emin Gahramanov, 2008.
"Can We Tax the Desire for Tax Evasion?,"
2008_19, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth D. & Page, Frank & Rablen, Matthew D., 2014. "Social networks and occupational choice: The endogenous formation of attitudes and beliefs about tax compliance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 134-146.
- Erich Kirchler & Boris Maciejovsky, . "Steuermoral und Steuerhinterziehung," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Emin Gahramanov, 2009. "A Stochastic Growth Model with Income Tax Evasion: Implications for Australia," Economics Series 2009_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Myles, Gareth D. & Naylor, Robin A., 1996. "A model of tax evasion with group conformity and social customs," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 49-66, April.
- Hannelore Weck-Hannemann & Werner W. Pommerehne, 1989. "Einkommensteuerhinterziehung in der Schweiz: Eine empirische Analyse," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(IV), pages 515-556, December.
- Torgler, Benno & Valev, Neven T, 2006.
"Public Attitudes toward Corruption and Tax Evasion: Investigating the role of gender over time,"
Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series
qt3983136n, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Benno Torgler & Neven T. Valev, 2007. "Public Attitudes Toward Corruption and Tax Evasion: Investigating the Role of Gender Over Time," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 214, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Monica Keneley, 2004. "In the Service of the Society: Labour Management Practices in the Australian Life Insurance Industry to 1940," Economics Series 2004_19, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.