Tax Evasion and Tax Revenue Loss
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 37 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eid:wpaper:11/10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2008:i:15:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Di Domizio, 2007.
"Effect of social contribution evasion on working time allocation: theoretical contribution in a two sector model,"
6_2007, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Marco Di Domizio, 2006. "Effect of Social Contribution Evasion on Working Time Allocation: Theoretical Contribution in a Two sector Model," Discussion Papers 16_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Maurizio Bovi & Roy Cerqueti, 2014. "A quantitative view on policymakers’ goal, institutions and tax evasion," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1493-1510, May.
- Martin Besfamille, 2008. "The relationship between tax evasion and tax revenue in Chang, Lai and Chang (1999)," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(15), pages 1-6.
- Hannelore Weck-Hannemann & Werner W. Pommerehne, 1989. "Einkommensteuerhinterziehung in der Schweiz: Eine empirische Analyse," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(IV), pages 515-556, December.
- Dawson, Peter & Jones, Philip, 2010. "How are They Spending my Taxes? Tax Compliance and Citizens’ Interest in Politics," Department of Economics Working Papers 21047, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Werner W. Pommerehne, 1983. "Steuerhinterziehung und Schwarzarbeit als Grenzen der Staatstätigkeit," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 119(III), pages 261-284, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.