Tax Evasion and Tax Revenue Loss
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 37 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Di Domizio, 2007.
"Effect of social contribution evasion on working time allocation: theoretical contribution in a two sector model,"
6_2007, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Marco Di Domizio, 2006. "Effect of Social Contribution Evasion on Working Time Allocation: Theoretical Contribution in a Two sector Model," Discussion Papers 16_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2008:i:15:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hannelore Weck-Hannemann & Werner W. Pommerehne, 1989. "Einkommensteuerhinterziehung in der Schweiz: Eine empirische Analyse," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(IV), pages 515-556, December.
- Martin Besfamille, 2008. "The relationship between tax evasion and tax revenue in Chang, Lai and Chang (1999)," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(15), pages 1-6.
- repec:eid:wpaper:21047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Werner W. Pommerehne, 1983. "Steuerhinterziehung und Schwarzarbeit als Grenzen der Staatstätigkeit," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 119(III), pages 261-284, September.
- repec:eid:wpaper:11/10 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.