The Law of Selection in the Public Economy as Compared to the Market Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 37 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1986. "The Formation of Incentive Mechanisms in Different Economic Systems," Working Paper Series 155, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1986. "How Do New Technologies Fare under Different Institutional Rules?," Working Paper Series 169, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1985. "Private Enterprise vs. Government Control: An Organizationally Dynamic Comparison," Working Paper Series 137, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.