On the Economics of Tax Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 37 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manoj Atolia, 2003. "An OLG Model of Tax Evasion with Public Capital," Working Papers wp2003_04_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Brian Erard & Chih-Chin Ho, 1999. "Searching for Ghosts: Who Are the Nonfilers nd How Much Tax Do They Owe?," Carleton Economic Papers 99-11, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2001.
- Cécile Bazart, 2002.
"Les comportements de fraude fiscale. Le face à face contribuables — administration fiscale,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 16(4), pages 171-212.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00195354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalina Koleva, 2005. "A la recherche de l'administration fiscale optimale : l'approche par les coûts d'efficience," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Maurizio Bovi & Roberto Dell'Anno, 2007.
"The Changing Nature of the OECD Shadow Economy,"
ISAE Working Papers
81, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Waud, Roger N, 1988.
"Tax Aversion, Optimal Tax Rates, and Indexation,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 43(2), pages 310-25.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & David Ulph, 2009.
"Tax Progressivity, Income Distribution and Tax Non-Compliance,"
0928, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Damjanovic, Tatiana & Ulph, David, 2010. "Tax progressivity, income distribution and tax non-compliance," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 594-607, May.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & David Ulph, 2007. "Tax Progressivity, Income Distribution and Tax Non-Compliance," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200712, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2000.
"Tax Avoidance, Evasion, and Administration,"
NBER Working Papers
7473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2011.
"The optimal structure of commodity taxation in a monopoly with tax avoidance or evasion,"
University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance
8, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2012. "The Optimal Structure of Commodity Taxation in a Monopoly with Tax Avoidance or Evasion," Public Finance Review, , vol. 40(4), pages 519-536, July.
- Helen V. Tauchen & Ann Dryden Witte & Kurt J. Beron, 1989. "Tax Compliance: An Investigation Using Individual TCMP Data," NBER Working Papers 3078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurizio Bovi & Roy Cerqueti, 2014. "A quantitative view on policymakers’ goal, institutions and tax evasion," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1493-1510, May.
- Erard, Brian & Ho, Chih-Chin, 2001. "Searching for ghosts: who are the nonfilers and how much tax do they owe?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 25-50, July.
- Lee, Kangoh, 2001. "Tax evasion and self-insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 73-81, July.
- Roger N. Waud, 1985. "Tax Aversion, Deficits and the Tax Rate-Tax Revenue Relationship," NBER Working Papers 1533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James, Simon & Edwards, Alison, 2010. "An annotated bibliography of tax compliance and tax compliance costs," MPRA Paper 26106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Damjanovic, 2005. "Does More Progressive Tax Make Tax Discipline Weaker?," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0506, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.